Facebook Ads is one of the best ways to reach new customers. However, there are several things you have to keep in mind when it comes to your Facebook Ads account. These include budgeting, ad spend and targeting. In this article, we will cover how you can fund your Facebook Ads account using Zenith MasterCard or OPay Card.
To receive your ad payment from Facebook, you have to create an invoice.
To receive your ad payment from Facebook, you have to create an invoice. An invoice is a document that allows us to charge you for the ads we are buying on your behalf.
To set up an invoice with Facebook, follow these steps:
- Go to [FB INVESTS] and log into our account (if you don’t have one already). You can also find this link in the left navigation bar when logged into your own profile at www.facebook.com/yourdomainname/. If you don’t have one of those two accounts yet then create one now by clicking on “Create New Account” located at bottom of page below login box above “Log In”.
- Click on “Invoices” option available under dropdown menu named “Account Info”, then click next button located just below it which says “Invoice Settings” along with other options like Billing Info and Tax Information etc., depending upon what type of business model that company has chosen for itself; businesses such as e-commerce sites usually need additional information like shipping address so they won’t miss any sales opportunities because they’re not able to track packages once they reach customers’ hands through postal services – especially if customers living overseas!
PayU recent error on 19/10/2022 and how to bypass it
PayU is not working, how to bypass the error.
PayU is an online payment gateway that allows you to accept payments from various cardholders via their platform. It has been one of the most popular payment gateways in Nigeria and other African countries such as South Africa, Kenya etc..
PayU recently announced that they would no longer be accepting payments through Zenith MasterCard or MasterCard Debit Cards after October 19th 2019 due to issues with their system which may cause delays in processing your transactions. This led many people who were using this method for funding their Facebook ads accounts into panic mode because they could not access their money immediately as usual but luckily there’s still hope! We have come up with some solutions below which will allow you access your funds immediately without having any issues whatsoever:
How to fund your Facebook ads account using Zentih MasterCard
- What is Zentih MasterCard?
Zentih MasterCard is a virtual payment card that you can use to make payments at over 2,000 merchants across Nigeria, including major retailers like Shoprite and MTN. You’ll be able to pay for goods or services in your local currency by simply scanning the QR code on the device. It’s also easy to use – just swipe up or down on your phone screen when paying with Zentih MasterCard!
- How do I get a Zentih MasterCard?
You can apply online if you’re from Lagos or Abuja (or anywhere else outside of those cities). If you want to apply from within these cities, please visit our retail stores located at:
To fund your Facebook Ads account using Zentih MasterCard, log into your account and be sure naira is inside.
There are many options that can help you fund your Facebook Ads account in Nigeria
There are many options that can help you fund your Facebook Ads account in Nigeria. The best way to do that is by using an online payment solution such as Zentih MasterCard or Mobiflex, however, there are other ways too.
OPay Card: This is a mobile payment gateway that allows users to pay for their purchases via debit card at any location across Nigeria through the use of smart phones and tablets. All they need to do is install the app on their phone before they shop anywhere in Nigeria using this method
Zentih MasterCard: It’s another mobile payment gateway which enables users to make payments using credit cards at any merchant outlets across Nigeria through their smart phones and tablets
Zenith MasterCard: It’s another payment gateway which allows users to make payments using credit cards at any merchant outlets across Nigeria through their smart phones and tablets
OPay Card is a prepaid card that can be used to fund your Facebook ads account. The OPay Card is easy to use and it will help you save money when you use it for funding your Facebook ads account. You just need to go online and get an OPay Card, then fill up the card with Naira.
how much money you want to put on this card before using it in any transaction at any point of time during its life cycle.
Zenith MasterCard is a credit card that allows you to fund your Facebook ads account using the same card. The benefits of this are:
- No need for a bank balance or other information that could be compromised.
- You can choose who sees your ad and when they see it based on their location, gender and interests.
- There are no monthly fees associated with using Zenith MasterCard as long as you pay off all charges in full each month!
There are several options.
There are several options to fund your Facebook Ads account. The first option is Zenith MasterCard, which you can use to fund your Facebook Ads account. This payment method is available in most countries in Africa and it’s one of the most popular payment methods for online shopping and payments.
OPay Card is another option that you can use to fund your Facebook Ads account using Zentih MasterCard. OPay has partnered with many merchants like Amazon, Walmart, Ebay etc., so it’s easy for everyone who wants to make purchases online without having an account with them!
There are also other ways such as PayPal or Bitcoin where you can get money into your FB account without paying any fees but these may take longer than usual depending on how quickly they verify your information before sending out funds into their bank accounts/wallet addresses so make sure all details are correct before submitting any payment requests from those sources listed above (or others).
There are several options that can help you fund your Facebook Ads account in Nigeria.